Seeking Registered Nurses (RN) for field-based positions servicing:
- Oakland, and Alameda areas
- Berkeley to Richmond areas
- San Ramon to Livermore areas
- Walnut Creek to Pleasanton areas
- Martinez to Concord areas
- Pittsburg to Antioch areas
- San Rafael to Petaluma areas
- Sign-on Bonus Available.
Responsible for the assessment and plan of care of home health patients in accordance with the RN scope of practice and in compliance with CMS guidelines and regulations for home health care. Responsible for creating the OASIS/start of care documentation and managing a team of therapists to ensure patients meet their home health goals, and can be discharge back to the community with emphasis on an excellent patient experience. Use of our proprietary touch-less charting technology to complete Oasis documentation in reduced time, eliminating manual data entry.
Registered Nurse Requirement:
- 1year full time experience in Med/Surg or acute setting, 1year minimum home health experience.
- Able to complete an Oasis SOC, with a focus on improvement items and customer service.
- RN unrestricted license in California, CPR, California Driver’s License, with valid auto insurance.
- Skilled in IV infusion, phlebotomy, wound care including wound vacs, NGT/GT, teaching and management of all disease processes.
- Able to manage an independent schedule, supervise LVN’s & CHHA’s, process excellent communicate skills, integrity and loyalty required.
- Maintain flexibility with the challenges of Bay Area car travel from home to home.
- Experienced in home health software such as DeVero and other electronic communication.
- Critical thinking skills, time management and attendance at case conference/staff meetings a must.
- Able to work weekends a plus! If part-time, must be able to work at least 3 days a week.
Registered Nurse Benefits:
- We offer competitive visit rates for our clinicians as well as benefits for our full-time staff (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Aflac, Vacation Pay, and Holiday Pay).
- Opportunity to engage daily with a collaborative interdisciplinary team.
- Thrive in a positive and motivating work environment with a supportive back office staff and clinical team members that provide the resources to allow you the job satisfaction you deserve.