San Francisco Bay Area, CA
Seeking License Vocational Nurses (LVN) for:
- Mill Valley, San Rafael, Novato, and Petaluma areas.
- Richmond, Pinole and Hercules areas.
When you work at ACE Home Health Care & Hospice, you are part of a multidisciplinary team that provides high-quality patient and family-centered care in the home with compassion, kindness, and respect. Therefore, promoting comfort, independence, and dignity.
We seek and welcome staff with diverse cultural backgrounds or additional language skills because they enhance the cultural competency of care for our patients and families, as a result, accomplishing our mission of compassion.
Required minimum of one year experience in a home health agency or community health setting.
Main Duties & Responsibilities (Essential Functions of the Position):
- Assess and develop a plan of care per patient’s needs in accordance with physician orders and agency policies and procedures as assigned.
- Assists in ongoing patient assessment to develop and carry out the plan of care.
- Maintains home chart during each assignment per clinical/nursing procedures.
- Initiates appropriate preventive and rehabilitative nursing procedures.
- Counsel and instruct patient and family to meet patient needs.
- Time sheets and nursing clinical notes are complete and accurate and submitted to agency per agency policy.
- Liaison between agency, patient and physician as needed.
- Communicates clearly with patient, supervisor and physician. Reports changes and findings to physician and supervisor in a timely manner.
Knowledge: Must have the clinical knowledge and critical thinking ability to effectively plan and provide coordination of patient care consistent with standards and regulations; must have exceptional interpersonal and customer services skills; must be able to effectively solve unique problems as they arise or identify when to consult the intake supervisor. Must have knowledge of current Medicare, Medi-Cal, State and Federal regulations.
Employees earn competitive salaries and have the flexibility to choose a benefits package suitable to their own needs and lifestyle.