San Francisco Bay Area, CA
Outstanding Physical Therapists needed for multiple locations:
- Oakland & Alameda areas;
- Berkeley to Hercules areas; and
- Mill Valley to Petaluma areas.
Our office is based in Orinda and we are looking for the right persons to join our Case Management Team. Use our proprietary innovative touch-less charting technology to reduce charting times. Positions can start per-diem or part time and could quickly grow into a full time, benefited position.
ACE Home Health & Hospice is a locally owned and operated agency. We are growing, and are seeking talented and compassionate professionals that want to make a difference in the lives of their clients.
We are committed to a culturally diverse workforce that reflects communities in the diverse Bay Area. We do this for the simple reason that it is the right thing to do for our patients and team. We seek and welcome staff with diverse cultural backgrounds or additional language skills because they enhance the cultural competency of care for our patients and families, as a result, accomplishing our mission of compassion.
- Possesses a degree from a doctorate or masters program in physical therapy approved by an accredited organization.
- Licensed to practice as physical therapist in California.
- Two years of appropriate experience as a physical therapist. Community/home health experience is preferred.
- Demonstrates good verbal and written communication and organization skills.
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with California DMV requirements and is in good working order.
Competitive Pay: Sign-on bonus, referral bonus and benefits are available. Full-time, part-time and per-diem employment opportunities. You can choose to work weekdays or weekends. There’s a time and place that’s right for you.